Directors and Executive Management
Basel iii: Diligence for Directors and Executive Management
This Seminar has been designed to provide board members and executive management with the knowledge and skills needed not only to understand the Basel iii Accord, but also to use Basel iii as a competitive advantage
The seminar is intended for potential, new and sitting directors and executive management. It is highly recommended for management consultants.
The seminar will be based around half a day and it can be tailored to your needs.
This Seminar will include the following –
- From Basel ii to Basel iii.
- Basel iii, executive management and the board of directors.
- Changes in the structure of the organization – the new Operational Risk Management Office. Case Studies.
- Approaches, national discretions, options and levels of freedom.
- Basic or Advanced approach? When? Advantages and disadvantages.
- Discussions on how countries and firms use compliance as a competitive advantage.
The presentation can be customized to meet specific needs.