Become a Course Provider
Accreditation of Training Courses
The criteria for the accreditation of training courses define a number of requirements that include:
- Course content
- Course duration
- Learning objectives
- Delegate training materials
- Training methods
- Course location, language and facilities
- Course publicity and advertising
The Basel iii Certification Institute’s training syllabus is maintained externally for the Institute by the international community under the stewardship of the ‘Course syllabus advisory group’.
Benefits for BASELCERT accredited training courses
- Training course material is checked by independent experts of Basel iii Certification Institute.
- Courses can be explicitly advertised as Basel iii Certification Institute accredited.
- After successful accreditation you will receive an official certificate for the course.