How to Become an Accredited Training/and or Testing Centre
Basel iii Certification Institute is a vendor-independent organization. It does not have an “official” single method of test preparation. We encourage publishers, schools and training centres to work together within the community to encourage choice, flexibility and innovation.
Basel iii Certification Institute Accredited Training and/or Testing Center (ATTC) Program
The ATTC Program differentiates and substantially increases the objective standing of training organizations by showing a higher level of commitment to Basel iii education through the use of third party-approved training materials, instructors, and adherence to Basel iii Certification Institute’s Training and Academic Code of Ethics.
In countries where there are centres, the program is run by the centres. In countries where there is no Affiliate, the program is run by Basel iii Certification Institute. To apply for the ATTC in your area, please provide your contact information here and we will respond shortly. For questions on the program, call +41 43 500 1008 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To assure and maintain the quality of knowledge on the Basel iii Accord that is expected, criteria for course material, providers and instructors are set.
These criteria specify the requirements for training courses including the knowledge and skills to be covered during the course. The requirements for administrative procedures are set up in the training provider’s organization.
An accredited course may be delivered by several accredited training providers if, for instance, if training provider has licensed an accredited training course.
There are three forms of accreditation:
The Training Organization will:
- Use the Basel iii Certification Institute’s Approved Training Course regardless of modality (i.e. e-learning, classroom, blended).
- Use Basel iii Certification Institute‘s certified instructors and/or Subject Matter Experts (SME):
- In classroom learning, there will be at least one certified instructor (contract or employee) from in the organization that is certified by Basel iii Certification Institute.
- In e-learning, there will be at least one SME, (contract or employee), participating in the development and delivery. The SME will be certified and each course worked on will be to completed to the Basel ii Certification Institute standard’s.
- Each training organization will be allowed some flexibility and ramp up time on the TOTAL number of certified individuals required based on organization size and market share, which will be decided on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Basel iii Certification Institute.
The Benefits of this program include:
- Use of the Basel iii Certification Institute ATTC logo.
- Use of the Basel iii Certfication Institute’s logo on their courseware
- Receipt of a plaque and other materials honoring their status.
- Recognition of their approved status on the Basel iii Certification Institute website.
- Frequent and expansive co-marketing opportunities, such as targeted press releases, byline sharing, coordinated email announcements, coordinated presence at conferences, access to discounted exam vouchers, and collateral recognition.
The Requirements of this program include:
- Adherence to the Code of Ethics.
- Basel iii Certification Institute administrative access to the course materials and facilities as required for occasional review.
- Basel iii Certification Institute administrative access to course and instructor evaluations as required for occasional review.
- Recognition of their Approved status on marketing materials, including the organizations website.
Training and Academic Organization Code of Ethics
The Basel ii Certification Institute requires that Training Organizations commit to the same high community standards that Basel iii Certification Institute itself strives to embody. To that end, we require that:
- The organization will provide a learning program that is of merit, reflecting the good intent, neutrality, and objective measures of the Basel iii Certification Institute certification program in the community.
- The organization will develop, publish, and follow a clear road map for linking their courses to Basel iii Certification Institute certifications so that individuals can readily plan their career development.
- The organization will offer courses based on accepted instructional design methodologies for each modality used. Course procedures and content will be valid and reliable.
- The organization will encourage hands-on and/or simulation practice as part of their program.
- The organization will provide objective and standardized means to evaluate student skills as part of their program.
- The organization will employ instructors who know the subject matter and have a demonstrated ability to teach.
|Costs and fees applicable||Dollars|
|Initial application fee||$495.00|
|Second and subsequent year renewal costs||$250.00|