What we do
- Basel III Certification Institute exists to promote professionalism for Basel III Practitioners through the provision of professional certification and training.
- The Institute has an international scope.
- The Institute provides an accurate measure of education through the development of curriculum, publishing of articles and books, professional papers and the sponsoring of seminars and conferences
- It will be administered by its members in accordance with democratic principles.
- Associate Members
- Board of Trustees
- The Honorary Councils
1. Members: Individuals who subscribe to the Institutes ‘code of ethic’ and are fully paid up.
2. Associate Members: Consist solely of individuals who obtain certification as granted by Basel III Certification Institute and whose certification is in good standing according to specifications approved by the Board of Trustees.
3. Board of Trustees: The Board of Trustees are responsible for the policy and governance of the Institute. They must approve any merger, consolidation, or disposition of all or substantially all of the corporation property and assets. Any such action shall require affirmative votes of two-thirds of all Director Members. The Board direct and oversee the Chairperson.
4. The Honorary Council: is a member based network of volunteers that are recognized by society as one of the top experts in their field.
5. Chairperson: The Chairperson is the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation. The Chairperson shall serve at the discretion of the Board.